Our tours start at our SEGnROLL Budapest office (Hi-Bike Rental) located in the city center, 50m from Deak square metro station, by the entrance of Orco Car Park, at Feher Hajo street 8-10. unless it is agreed otherwise. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour. Each participant will be required to sign a liability waiver.
Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 or over, who has signed the liability form.
Each tour begins with a safety orientation and riding practice (it is not part of the tour time).
SEGnROLL Budapest operates in most weather conditions (in case of rain, raincoats are provided), But we reserve the right to cancel operation, if we consider that weather conditions may affect the safety of the participant. A full refund or alternative date will be offered in the rare occasion of this happening.
SEGnROLL Budapest reserves the right to use any photographs or video they have captured during any of their tours. These may be used for promotional purposes.
Participant Requirements & Safety
Riders failing to meet any of the following requirements will not be able to participate in any of our tours.
- Must be at least 9 years of age
- Must weight at least 35 kg and less than 120 kg
- Safety helmet is provided and required to all participants
- Comfortable footwear is advised, i.e. trainers etc.
- Must be able to step on and off the base of the Segway unassisted. This is aprroximately 20 cm high.
- Must follow all guidance and safety instructions given by Tour Instructor. Failure to do so may result in your tour being terminated if your riding is dee med unsafe.
- Must inform instructor of any impairments (sight, hearing, balance etc) which may affect their safety whilst using the Segway. If you suffer from any back injuries, limb injuries, serious health problems, or are pregnant, you will not be permitted to participate on our tour.
- It is a rider’s responsibility to ensure they are fit to ride our equipments.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, DRUGS
- Participants must not stop on the tour without direction from the instructor and keep in close formation to the other group participants.
- No racing or deliberate contact will take place whilst riding the Segways.
- Participants must follow guidance given by instructor at all times and tours may be suspended if riders are deemed to be acting in an unsafe way and will only resume when a safe riding style is adhered to.
- There is a risk of injury or death when using a Segway PT / Enjoycare Electric Chariot (personal transporter). SEGnROLL Budapest will provide sufficient training and supervision so as to minimize all reasonable risks, however, you acknowledge that use of a Personal Transporter is undertaken at your own risk.
- You agree that Buddy Bike Kft. is not responsible for any personal injury, death, loss or damage, which may occur, unless it occurs as a direct result of their negligence.
- If you cause any damage, loss, injury or death, as a result of inappropriate actions not resulting from the operator’s negligence, you accept liability for those actions and agree to be held accountable for them.
- A payment of 20% of the Total Price is required to complete the booking.
- You can contact us with a question or a preliminary request before the final bookingand binding reservation.
- All prices listed on the website is per person in HUF or/and EUR currency.
- There are group discounts for groups of 5 to 8 people. For larger groups please contact us and we will make a reservation for you.
- A safe payment system is used for collecting the payment.
- There are no charges or service fees for processing the payments.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email with information about your order, please contact us at email@example.com
- Personal information collected during the reservation process will only be used for the reservation and tour purpose and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- If you need to cancel your booking for any reason, please inform SEGnROLL Budapest by email or telephone.
- If you provide more that 72 hours notice from your scheduled booking, we can reschedule or offer a full refund (excluding vouchers).
- If you provide less than 72 hours notice, we can try to reschedule you to another time but we are unable to offer a refund.
- If SEGnROLL Budapest has to cancel tours due to adverse weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances, a refund or alternative date will be offered. SEGnROLL Budapest will make all reasonable efforts to inform participants of such cancellations. SEGnROLL Budapest cannot be held liable for any costs or losses affected participants may incur.
Bank card payment enables you to do your shopping in a safe and comfortable way in our web store. After ordering the selected items, you will be redirected to UniCredit Bank’s payment site, where you can pay with your bank card using the safest encrypted transaction type currently available. The only thing you need to do is click on the “Payment with bank card” option when selecting the payment method, then enter the number and expiry date of your bank card together with the security code on the back of the card (CVC/CVV). The Bank accepts embossed VISA and MasterCard, and Visa Electron and MasterCard Electronic cards (subject to the decision of the bank issuing the card) as well as Maestro cards issued with a security code (CVC). Please refer to your Bank if no security code can be found on your Maestro card.
Cards issued exclusively for electronic use will only be accepted if the issuing bank has permitted their use. Please inquire at your bank whether your card can be used for online shopping.
The protection of your personal data is of paramount importance for (Buddy Bike Kft) and its partners. Collection and processing of data of a personal nature - suitable for identification - provided in the course of using our web store is performed in accordance with prevailing Hungarian data protection regulations (Act LXIII of 1992).
Your data will be handled confidentially and shall not be provided to third parties, except when necessary for the performance of the contract (e.g. postal or courier services). Our colleagues, partners and service providers are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.